Due to COVID-19 we ask you call (208) 882-7565 prior to visiting the clinic if you have fever, chills, cough, body aches, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, fatigue, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or congestion.
Log into the Patient Portal to view your account.
We are accepting new patients. Please call (208) 882-7565 to schedule your first appointment. To reduce your wait time, print and complete the following documents.
- Download the Patient History Form
- Download the Patient Demographic Form
- Download the Medical Release Form
Don’t forget to bring your insurance card and photo ID to each appointment.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room.
After Hours Care
For non-emergencies, after hours care you may call (208) 883-7614 to page the medical provider on call. The on-call provider will return your call and and advise you on next steps.
Please contact your pharmacy at least 4-5 days before you run out of medication and allow 48 hours for the prescription to be refilled. Your pharmacy will contact us for additional refill authorization, if required.
- Marketime Drugs – (208) 882-7541
- Hodgins Drug – (208) 882-5536
- Rite Aid Moscow – (208) 882-3583
- Rite Aid Pullman – (509) 334-7222
- Safeway Pharmacy – (208) 882-2663
- Sid’s Pharmacy – (509) 332-4608
- Wal-Mart Moscow – (208) 883-8828
- Wal-Mart Pullman – (509) 334-2981
- Walgreens Pharmacy – (208) 882-6076
- Costco Clarkston – (509) 758-8897
- Rosauers Pharmacy – (208) 882-0900
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
Missed appointments may prevent another patient from receiving treatment. Thus, any patient who does not cancel their appointment at least 24 hours in advance will be assessed a $35 fee. This fee will not be covered by your insurance company.